For those of you who need to travel to a foreign country in the next three months and have completed two shots of Covid-19 vaccine, you can apply for a Certificate of Immunisation, otherwise known as the Covid Yellow Book. (Photo @sanjayunv)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *