Bangkok was declared the maximum-control zone (red zone) and must abide by various measures for at least 14 days starting from April 18, 2021 onwards. The measures includes:
- restaurants can provide dine-in services until 21.00 hrs., and sell takeaway food and beverage, without the sales and consumption of alcoholic beverage on the premises, until 23.00 hrs.
- entertainment venues, pub, bars, karaoke shops, establishments for bath services, and massage parlors will be closed
- shopping centers, department stores and community malls will close at 21.00 hrs. (game machines or amusement arcades, playthings, gaming centers, and amusement parks are not allowed)
- convenient stores can open from 04.00 to 23.00 hrs.
- all levels of educational institutes and tutorial schools stop providing in-person teaching and learning activities in the classroom
- outdoor exercising places, fitness centers, and gyms can open until 21.00 hrs.
- organizing of any activities where more than 50 people gather is prohibited. Holding of banquet and party with more than 50 people must request for permission from the district office located in the area beforehand.
SOURCE: PR Bangkok